Sunday, May 13, 2012

My conversations with Siri :/

So there I was, absolutely bored and thinking of a way to kill time, when I thought of Siri. Actually I sat on the phone and the 'round' button got pressed activating her. It is a little frustrating because she is a female in this country so I really cannot compare her responses to a male Siri, but it was fun while it lasted.
Here are some screenshots from my phone! 
Please note these are actual questions asked by me :/


  
 


 

 

 

        

 

 



4 comments:

RAHUL MIGLANI said...

lol

Abhyudaya Shrivastava said...

Whoa! Siri has answers to questions that I didn't even know existed! That's brilliant Siri! And Hilarious!

montymajeed1 said...

hey shilpa... long time i say. So i took some time to figure out it was your shaadi u were talking about (hope I am right). Good to see you back on blogosphere. I've moved to wordpress, so do drop in sometime at www.montymajeed1.wordpress.com. :)

Shilpa Nair said...

@Abhyudaya - And I even googled these! Apparently most owners ask these random questions and the answers around the glob are more or less similar...hahaha!